The 2023 Holiday Season is here in Allaire State Park! And we've got great news for you! Allaire Village and Pine Creek Railroad are the perfect places to get into the festive spirit. This charming historic village is a popular destination for families and history buffs alike, and they have a ton of events planned for the holiday season.
Allaire Village has fun events throughout the year, and the holiday season is no different :) A few events you may like...
- Holiday Stroll: Dec 15th and 23rd:
- A self guided tour through Allaire Village in the night as candles and lights illuminate the village.
- Christmas Lantern Tour: Dec 9th and 16th:
- Spend an evening strolling through the Historic Village at Allaire by candlelit lantern and enjoy the rich history of Christmas in the 1800s! Visit the Bakery, Blacksmith's Shop, Allaire Residence and more as your guided tour brings alive the spirit of Christmas past with traditions and holiday decorations to delight everyone.
- Christmas in Allaire: Dec 10th and 17th:
- Join us for Christmas at Allaire from 12noon to 4pm on Sunday, December 10th & 17th and see the Village transformed into an enchanting showcase of holiday cheer. Enjoy the warm glow of open hearths and candle-lit windows as you wander through the Village from the Chapel to Allaire House, amidst the joyful sound of live caroling and the whimsical tunes a harp.
Please visit AllaireVillage.org for pricing, times and more detailed information.
Pine Creek Railroad also steps up its holiday train rides with the Christmas Express with Santa! Current available dates include::
- November 24th, 25th, & 26th
- December 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th, 16th, & 17th
- Saturdays 11:00am to 6:00pm
- Sundays 11:00am to 4:00pm
Christmas Trains will run every half hour! And the dates/times are subject to change if trains sell out. Please visit NJMT.org for all the details you need.